Mobile phone has store many important data, like, photos, videos, message, contacts, and other files. What if your cellphone get damaged and inaccessible. All important files that stored in your cell phone have been lost, or you accidentally deleted important files. Once these problems occur, how do you find the lost files back from cell phone? You will need a cell phone data recovery software to help you access to the cell phone and get your data back. Follow the next tutorial that you can get the best and effective cell phone data recovery and learn how to recover data from cell phone.
Here is a list of some of the software ranked best when it comes to data recovery for cell phones.
Top 10 Cell Phone Data Recovery Software
1. Recoverit Data Recovery
The effective software to use in the recovery of deleted mails, photos, videos and audio files. It is easy to use and requires no prior skills. Recover it data recovery is user-friendly and does not require any prior skills for it to be used. This cell phone data recovery software has the ability to restore more than 500 different formats of files including those that exist in your phone. It can restore any file from emails, photos, videos and others.
Note: It is worth noting that Recoverit data recovery program isn’t designed to recover deleted or lost data from iPhone or phones without SD card
Your Safe & Reliable Cell Phone Data Recovery Software
- Recover lost or deleted files, photos, audio, music, emails from any storage device effectively, safely and completely.
- Supports data recovery from recycle bin, hard drive, memory card, flash drive, digital camera and camcorders.
- Supports to recover data for sudden deletion, formatting, hard drive corruption, virus attack, system crash under different situations.
- Provide good service compared to other data recovery software
- Easy and simple to use
- Reliable to use
- It is highly affected by changes in technology and if an organization cannot be able to be up to date with the changes, this can make the software obsolete.
How to Recover Data from Cell Phone SD Card
Free download and install Recoverit cell phone data recovery on your computer. Take off your SD card from your cell phone, connect it to the computer. Follow the next simple steps o retrieve your data back.
- Launch Recoverit cell phone data recovery, please select a data recovery mode. To recover data from cell phone, you will need to select “External Devices Recovery” mode to start.
- Please make sure you have connected your cell phone SD card to the computer. Click “Next” button to process.
- Please select your cell phone SD card on the list, click “Start” button to finding lost data.
- Recoverit data recovery will start a quick scan to search lost data. You can preview some recoverable files after the scan. If you cannot find your lost files, you can go to scan again with “All-Around Recovery” mode.
- With “All-Around Recovery” mode, it can help you deeply scan and search your lost data from cell phone SD card. While it will take more time to completed scan.
- After the scan, you can check all recoverable files on the left panel. You can go to preview some specific recoverable files and click “Recover” button to get your data back.
Cardrecovery is one of the leading software in recovery of photos and images from phones and memory cards used in digital camera. The ability of the Cardrecovery has earned it a name as one of the best cell phone data recovery software which is used in restoration of deleted photos from memory cards used in digital cameras and phones.
- It is safe and free of risks since it performs read-only tasks which cause no negative effects on the memory card.
- It also supports a variety of memory cards including XD picture card and SD Card among others.
- Operating Systems: Windows 98/2000/2003/XP/Windows 7/8, VistaPros
- Restore data from an corrupt SD card
- Recover photos of any formatCons
- Full Edition is Expensive
- Get CardRecovery3. PhotoRec
Works even on extremely destroyed photo and video files stored in memory sticks, MMC, Micro drive and CF Card. PhotoRec is software used in phone data recovery and it is issued under GPLV v2+.
- It restores deleted videos or other forms of files from phone or memory card
- It reduces further damage or loss of data using read-only recovery tool
- Works well even in severely damaged or formatted file systems
- Operating Systems: Windows 7/2003/XP/2000, Mac OS X, Linux
- Easy to use
- Recover photos of any formatCons
- Not in GUI format
Get Photo Rec4. Recover My Files
It simplifies data recovery process including photo, image files from hard drives, digital cameras and emails.
- It simplifies the task of cell phone data recovery in relation to files accessible through a phone or
- any other multimedia device
- Fast, easy to use and does not require any technical skills
- Operating Systems: No requirement
- Restore all types of data
- Recover on external drives
- Conduct a deep searchCons
- Allows limited option of search.
Get Recover My Files
It is designed to restore deleted mails from the recycle bin, windows computer, digital camera and MP 3 player. Recuva is free software used for cell phone data recovery in phones.
- This is one of the mobile phone data recovery software that is readily available at absolutely no cost
- It can also perform the same function on Windows Computer, MP3 player as well as a digital camera
- Restore data and delete data capabilities
- Very smooth to useOperating Systems: Windows 8/7/2008/Vista/XP/2003
- Restore data and delete data capabilities
- Very smooth to useCons
- Since it is free it may not recover some data.
6. Remo Recover
It can recognize and restore up to 300 files of different signatures as well as video and music files. Their loss calls for the use of a sophisticated cell phone recovery means such as the use of Remo Recover software. Formatting and portioning can easily lead to deleting of important files.
- This software also supports hard drives from different manufacturers such as Fujitsu and Apple among others
- It’s built in algorithm allows it to recover up to 300 files with all their different signatures
- Operating Systems: Windows 7/8/Vista/XP/2003/2008, Mac OS
- Good customer support
- Recover all types of dataCons
- Choose the right version for every specific situation
Get Remo Recover
7. Undelete 360
Smart phones, cameras, Hard drives, memory cards are some of the storage locations that this software can restore files from. Files and folders can be deleted in the process of using your smart phone. Undelete 360 is the software to use for the recovery of such data. It is a recommended form of mobile data recovery because
- It supports the recovery of both files and folders including those that by pass the recycle bin due to their size.
- Operating Systems: Windows 2000/XP/VISTA/Windows 7/2003 or 2008 Server
- It uses a modern algorithm which speeds up the data recovery process from memory card.
- It is free and fast
- Awesome search filters
- Has an added feature of file wipeing
- May not find some data
8. Wondershare Dr.fone for Android
It has easy to use interface making it possible for a user to recover contacts, photos and messages from Android and iOS phones. Instead of using back up you can turn to Wondershare >Dr.fone for Android and OS which effectively restores the lost files within the shortest time possible and is capable of restoring data from smashed or broken phones without causing further loss or damage to the files. It also recover data from iTunes backup files and directly from your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch by using Wondershare Dr.Fone. Operating Systems: Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista /XP
- It is compatible with several versions of Android phones, HTC and LG making it one of the best mobile phone data recovery software.
- Can recover deleted messages and contacts
- Operating Systems: Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista /XP
- Compatible with many phones brands
- Recover data in any i0S platform
- Fast recovery and can recover majority of content
- Recover data in corrupt SD card
- Some older versions are not compatible with new android versions
- It may not work on some older iPod versions